(Great questions lead to great answers; weak questions, weak ones.)
10 Questions for the Entrepreneur to ask of themself:
1. Why aren’t you a heck of a lot more profitable?
2. In what year do you plan to sell your business?
3. How much is your business worth right now? How could you double its real-world worth?
4. How are you getting in the way of the natural success of your business? How are you holding it back?
5. What are the 7 Guiding Principles that you rely on to guide you as you run or develop your company?
6. Are you a hobbiest or an Entrepreneur?
7. In the next 30 days, what can you work on that will double your productivity?
8. What are the 10 things you can start doing this afternoon to cut expenses by 20% within a month?
9. How can you double the value that your customers currently receive?
10. What are you tolerating in your business, your staff and yourself?
These questions should keep you busy for about a year!
Copyright 1996 Steve Straus. All rights reserved.