1. They don’t believe they can live their dreams.
2. They aren’t clear about what would fulfill them.
3. They don’t think they have a dream.
4. They don’t believe they can make enough money living their dream.’
5. They’re lazy.
6. They think they don’t have the time to think about or start living their dream.
7. They still believe hard work (whether meaningful or not) will pay off.
8. They’re afraid.
9. They don’t love themselves enough.
10. They’re not ready.
From fellow coach Susan Kennedy, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 1998 Steve Straus. All rights reserved.