1. You and your body feel pressure to perform or produce.
2. You arrive at appointments just in the nick of time or late.
3. You over-promise results.
4. You procrastinate and then rush to deliver.
5. You are impatient.
6. You speak quickly and can’t slow yourself down without lots of effort.
7. You don’t maintain a healthy reserve of time, money and space for yourself.
8. You are always on to the next project before this one is done.
9. You demand an immediate response; delays, even expected ones, upset you greatly.
10. You seek out professions or situations which will feed your addiction.
Copyright 1997 Steve Straus. All rights reserved.